Sunday, January 23, 2011

It has been a few years since I took any kind of contemporary medication. I had a way to counter headaches with Japanese Green Tea's. Heck, after drinking them daily for so long, I had stopped having any kind of headaches. Which was different from what I had expierienced in my childhood.

I used to take the likes of Panadol (whilst living in the Mid-East) and Tylenol, or Advil (whilst living in Canada).

But, I had reached a point in my life, that I had lost hope, didn't care much for anything, yet, at the same time, caring too much. So, instead of exposing myself to any elements, I subdued myself in my own misery. I didn't even allow happy thoughts to make me happy.

When my doctor subscribed to me these medications: Seroquel and Depakine, I didn't know what I was going to get into. I still don't know. Am I headed to path of retardation or, will I be able to fulfill my dreams.. I don't know..

This was my leap of faith, at a time of vulnerability, a time when, anything is possible.

Here I am, though, now, typing this post, and this is all I have for you now.

I will be back later, hopefully with better focus etc. so I can write more eloquent blogs.

I probably should welcome constructive criticism, as .. yeah, I don't know where I'm going with this, I guess I'm just a beginner now.

I'm out

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment